If you’re looking for the best risers for mining with your GPU, then this guide is for you. There’s a ton of risers to choose from and I have been putting together this recommendation for a little while now. So, you can rest easy knowing that you’re in good hands when it comes to finding the best risers for mining with your GPUs.
If finding the top-tier is that easy, then you wouldn’t be looking for them, right? This is why after researching and ordering tons of risers, I am sharing my choice.
Best PCIe Riser for Cryptocurrency Mining
If you’re thinking about building a mining rig. You can do that by reading this article and by going over reviews of various models.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
PCIe Riser, Ubit PCI-E Riser
- Anti-interference metal shell – PCI Express risers extend the mother board PCIE X1 slot to PCIE X16 slot. Providing a safe and reliable connectivity with more PCIE X16 graphic cards. Used on Ethereum Mining rigs or GPU Mining rigs mainly. X16 GPU slot come with Anti-interference metal shell make sure data transmission.
- 8 Capacitors，More safety – Designed 4X high performance solid capacitors,2X voltage transformer and 2X Inductance to make sure voltage and current supply stable.Twice more than other version. Build in electric circuit protector keep device away from over current, over heat and over voltage.
- ENHANCED SECURITY – Parallel transfer tapes or big 6 pin interface to strengthen the power supply and make the video card power independence from motherboard. Solve the problem that welding point fragile burn, transmission signal attenuation, platoon line length is not enough and so on.
- Packed 23.6-inch USB 3.0 extension cable for flexible Graphic card connectivity.
- 4PIN(MOLEX), and two Graphic card 6PIN interface (two 6PIN interface directing differently) are optional to power, which provides Graphic card independent power and reduces motherboard burden when using more Graphic cards.
Buying Guide for Choosing the Best Risers for Mining
When you’re on the hunt for riser cards, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. First of all, you need to make sure that you’re getting the right riser for your current motherboard. Most motherboards have 6 PCIe slots. If yours only has 2 or 4 then a PCIE Splitter is going to be recommended as well.
Make sure that whatever power supply that you’re using will provide enough power, for both GPUs and all the other components, including risers.
Riser cards are very important as they can give you flexibility to place your graphics cards where you need them. I hope that this article helped you out and I hope that if you’re planning on building your own mining rig.
If you liked this article, please be sure to share it with your friends! And don’t forget to also follow us!