WordPress is fast approaching for Flux, planned for release in December with the encrypted version being launched after there Audit in January 2023. Why does this matter? Well most of the internet runs on WordPress including my websites.
I am excited to see a decentralized version available for mass adoption on the internet. This will definitely take up a lot of node space and will work hand in hand with there upcoming Fractus node launch. More to come on this so follow me on twitter,
Lets talk more stats, so what does this mean in terms of disrupting the market, well here are a few key stats. If flux gets a share of this it will be a gamechanger in terms of enabling development and utilization of the ecosystem.
- WordPress is used by 43.2% of all websites on the internet. (W3Techs, 2022)
- WordPress usage has increased an average of 12% per year since 2011. (W3Techs, 2022)
- WordPress is used by 65.2% of all websites using a content management system. (W3Techs, 2022)
- WordPress powers 36.28% of the top 1 million websites. (BuiltWith, 2022)
- Roughly every two minutes, another top 10 million site starts using WordPress. (W3Techs, 2021)
- WordPress has been the fastest growing content management system for 12 years in a row. (W3Techs, 2022)
- 20.4% of WordPress websites use WooCommerce. (W3Techs, 2022)
Source and serious credit: https://blog.hubspot.com/website/wordpress-stats
What should it deliver
Speed – faster the site the better it will perform on SEO, bringing more traffic
Uptime – If your website goes down, it causes business cost and turns off returning visitors
Scalability – If you website grows and moves territories, the ability to increase and scale across the Network
Security – WordPress sites once discovered are vulnerable so being able to implement technologies like Wordfence is a consideration
Flux hits the mark on all of these.
How is Flux Doing in Terms of Speed
Lets move on and talk about the speed, I thought the easiest way to do this was to give you a direct compare to my site. As you can see I am loosing hands down to WordPress on Flux and my current service provider. Currently number 4 in terms of website hosts.
My Blog Stats
Flux WordPress Stats
So from doing a quick comparison, Its looking like WordPress on Flux will be cheaper than my current provider. It will be faster than my current provider and it will also be more scalable than my current provider. I think my current Web Host providers will need to up there game. Because I am going to redeploy on Flux the first chance I get and start doing a proper comparison between 2 sites. Lets see if I ever go back!
If you liked the post please follow me on Social Media to keep in touch – You can find me on twitter at https://twitter.com/tsncrypto
Check out the latest youtube update
Shout out to the Hobbyist miner for the interview with Dan Keller.